Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ok been a while......

 Well, as you will notice, the last post was on on Oct. 1, 2010. Life sorta threw me a curve ball and now I am back at the plate again. It always amazes me that when life does that, God usually hits a homerun for us.

To bring us up to date:

         1. I did get a doe with my bow but have no pictures. I passed up several smaller bucks and didn't use  my buck tag. I am ok with that. Just my preference on how I hunt. I would rather whack some more does than a little basket rack.

         2. I did get two coyotes with the bow. Early in the season I saw more coyotes than deer.

         3. Went duck hunting with a friend from KY (Ryano). He shot his first wood duck which was pretty cool.

         4. Luke and I (and Ryano) slayed some gils on the ice. I think 60 was the final count that we took home.

 Now I am in the fishing turkey mood. I have my boat night legal (Thanks Brad) and a fishfinder on the way. My little $375.00 (Dave Ramsey would be proud) puddle jumper will be a fishin machine this Spring and Summer. Looking forward to getting out with my 1st ever boat. I will post pictures later.

I have also put of my cams over our food plot. This to scout not only deer but turkeys. Our clover in looking great and greening up already. Should be some good early food for mamma does. This time of year is hard on them.

Sorry it has been so long. Had to get my wind back. I am so blessed!!!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment