Friday, May 27, 2011

So I like to grow things....

There is a lot more to deer hunting than just taking a weapon out and shooting something. Yes, some people do that and that is ok (if they practice a bunch first). BUT for me it is a 365 day obsession that seems to grow more every year. There is:

Practicing with my bow and gun.
Year round scouting - bino's and cams.
Tree stand placments and trimming.
Ground blinds to set up and build.
Coyotes to shoot.
Path to stand sites to clear.
and.... food plots.

The following pics are of my Biologic clover/chickory plot that is just under 1/2 acre.





















A couple visitors. The coyote shows its face it will be ventilated. Two nice bucks and I look forward to seeing what they become throughout the Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment